Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Perfect peace



Philippians 4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Galatians 5:16-26 - [This] I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. (Read More...) />




What is your conversation? That is what is in your heart. Christ
said we need to worry more about what is on the inside of our cup
(heart) then what is on the outside. Have you taught your heart and mind to focus on the words of The Most High or on the emotion of the moment? Muscle memory requires discipline to establish. You must in times of serenity establish a pattern of study and prayer so that in a time of crisis that is where you automatically turn.



Matthew 15:11 - Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

John 13:34-35 - A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another

Have you ever tried to stop someone from doing something that would injure themselves? It seems harsh and intense for the moment, but when your putting an-others welfare above your own it occasionally requires this.  Do you taste your words before you spit them out?  Correction is often necessary but will not be received if you offend the person you are trying to correct.

James 3:10 - Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

James 3:18“And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.”

Psalms 141:3 - Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

Job 6:24 Teach me, and I will hold my tongue: and cause me to understand wherein I have erred.

Proverbs 18:21 - Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Words have power. A lack of understanding in the power of your words will cause you to use them without considering their impact. Listening to anothers words will teach about them and what they need. You can't be    talking and hearing at the same time.

Matthew 5:9 - Blessed [are] the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God
 1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

2 Thessalonians 3:16 - Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord [be] with you all.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.






1 Peter 3:11 - Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

Romans 15:13 - Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Hebrews 12:14 - Follow peace with all [men], and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Psalms 4:8 - I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

Baruch 3:13 For if thou hadst walked in the way of God, thou shouldest have dwelled in peace for ever.

Isaiah 12:2 - Behold, God [is] my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Most High [is] my strength and [my] song; he also is become my salvation.

Proverbs 13:3 - He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: [but] he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction.

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on thee]: because he trusteth in thee. 

Isaiah 26:12“LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment